Thank you for your interest in our Statements of Belief.
The following is an abbreviated edition of our Doctrinal Statement.
Visit http://www.garbc.org/ to find a detailed statement with which we concur.
We believe ...
- The Bible is inerrant, infallible, inspired directly by God, and consequently is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
- There is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man is a unique and direct creation of God as recorded in Genesis.
- Man was created in innocence in God's image but voluntarily sinned. Therefore all men are now sinners by nature and choice, utterly devoid of the righteousness required by God and thus under just condemnation to an eternal punishment in hell.
- Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who repent and believe in Him are redeemed and declared righteous.
- Salvation is by grace (undeserved), through faith in Christ (not by effort on our part), and initiated by God's Holy Spirit.
- All who are truly redeemed are eternally secure in God's salvation.
- Christ's return for His Church will be personal, pretribulational, and premillenial;
- All men will experience bodily resurrection, the unsaved to everlasting punishment and the saved to everlasting life.
- 9:15am Fellowship Time
- 9:40am Bible Study
- 10:30am Main Service
- 1pm GAP 6th-12th Grade
- 6:00pm Bible Study
- 7:15pm CARE
•Concert of Praise
•Group Bible Study
Find Us On Facebook